Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Schools out for SUMMER

Ok so its really Fall and school is already back in full swing.



I am not the school type never really seemed to enjoy it. Don't get me wrong I still love to learn. Heck, I even like to teach people things now and then. I simply don't benefit or enjoy the mandatory process in which the system works. I'm not stupid by far, although people may say I am for not going or even desiring to attend college, I scored an 88 on the ASVAB.
Basically means I'm smart enough to do whatever job I would like in the military. I chose one that suited to me religion and things that go BOOM. Bible + Guns = Chaplains Assistant! There is some Algebra for you.
At least I think it is... isn't it?

Love, Peace and Fireworks,

F&FP

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you're there with your firepower AND your faith watching over Fr. Tim. Having seen your photos on his blog, you do watch OVER him. It is an interesting combination; a calling to Faith and a calling to be a Soldier. Seems you have the place just fitted for you. I surely brings you in touch with people and places not usually on the schedule of a Soldier! My prayers go with you and your bride.

    ReplyDelete