Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Teh Babysitter!?

As you probably read in my Chaplain's blog the all knowing babysitter has been watching his every post! Being that he showed me this I now have Google Analytics so I can see when the babysitter is paying me a visit as well.

She may be watching me right now as I type this...

*looks over shoulder*

...but I don't care, what can she really do to me?

Oh, wait, a lot huh?

Never mind. Don't mind this Lemming!

love peace and free speach

Faith AND FirePower

1 comment:

  1. Yes, Love and Peace and Free Speech is what you are helping us maintain here within the U S of A, is it not? Aiding and supporting Fr. Tim as he carries the Spirit here and there wherever he goes, whether he perceives it or not in a given moment. Blessings to Faith & Firepower.

    ReplyDelete